[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

Yuki,

When you have really learned to trade, you perhaps will understand
how a mechanical system works.  It is really sad that you haven't
learned even after 30 years.  I can't teach you.  I give up.

Regards,

Pal

> I didn't really expect that it would work alone.  But what you are
> describing does not sound to me like a mechanical system, either,
> which is what most here are attempting to code I think.  When you
> talk about "experience" above, it sounds to me like you are talking
> about a non-mechanical way of judging exactly where to enter a
> market. Moreover, suggesting that you can knowingly enter on the
high
> or low, is just plain nonsense to me.  If you trade long enough you
> *have* to get it right sometimes, just on chance.  But anyone who
has
> traded real money for any length of time knows that this is simply
> pipe dream.  Sorry, but I have traded for nearly 30 years now, and
> know pipe dreams when I hear them.
>
> Finally, anything that is used by "thousands" of floor traders
would
> soon be worthless, as the market would immediately begin to
discount
> the activity of the system until the system was a sure loser.  No
> such system used by a very large number of insiders would be
> effective after very long.
>
> Somehow, it still sounds like you are selling something, to me.
^^_^^

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511