[amibroker] Sectors/industries in QP3...

Hi all,

I have two machines with AB/QP3 setup. For some reason, one of the
machines has Undefined sector with Undefined industry in it as the
first sector/industry in it, while the other one does not. Does
anyone has any ideas what could've caused this?

Also, Tomasz, the broker.sectors and broker.industries in the AB
directory has no bearing on the workspace (DB) AFTER its setup,
right? As far as I can tell from the docs, they're used only when the
first time DB is setup? Does the QP3 plugin basically ignore 'em and
uses their internal definitions (and store them elsewhere)?

TIA,

Jitu

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.