Re: [amibroker] Big big problems in Yahoo datas

Hello,

The data available on Yahoo for Indian stocks/indices can only be fixed by Yahoo staff,
therefore there is no other option than contacting Yahoo Finance.

From: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/fin/fin-01.html

Quotes: Quote errors should be reported directly to Yahoo!. Before reporting an error, please verify that your stock is listed on an
exchange (NYSE, AMEX, NASDAQ, OTC Bulletin Board, etc.). To obtain a quote for OTCBB stocks, please attach the exchange suffix ".OB"
to the ticker symbol. If you still feel a quote is in error, contact us at: finance-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com