[amibroker] Big big problems in Yahoo datas

I am recenly facing a big problem in data provided by yahoo,two days
back there was big errors in the closing prices(for National stock
exchange called nse) and not only that when some one select data
from 2000 to 2003 range it sends data only from January2003 to
current date.This problem is seen for Indian stocks only and we get
full 3 years data for US stocks though if we go to the historical
quotes page it shows full 3 years data step by step.Can this problem
get solved?I have mailed to yahoo but no solution yet.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511