Re: [amibroker] System optimization process idea & feedback request

As it mentions, a Heuristic aprroach is required (compounding with more data).
* Now this is a LOT of data to work with. ie Lots of Weighted variables.
(More than AB can handle on it's own. Or even Excel etc etc).

The easiest method I can think of - Would be to utilize some sort of Neural
net to try and Learn the patterns for that stock. (It would be very stock
specific).
And re-run (optimize) each day as new data comes about (The more it LEARNS,
the better chance it has of getting it right).

<MSG>

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!