[amibroker] Re: the joy of being almost flat

Well, it seems you have a lot of money there !!
My provider charges E25/month for high quality intraday data stream
for Athens SE.[60 stocks of my choice]
Unfortunalely [and besides my gentle pressure] they do not decide to
include other European [or mediteranean ] markets.
No experience, till now, to import these data into amibroker.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Herbert Elstein <herty@xxxx> wrote:
> Yes Yuki it appears there is no god, for traders at least. At first
I used
> Microsoft and also had to update our local stocks, also around
20 ,by hand,
> (I live in Israel) since we only have providers for real time at
$45/ mo.
> When I had to change from Win98 to Win XP (Win98 had become full of
holes)
> my Metastock became useless and I found AB with the added advantage
that I
> could download automatically our tickers.  Now a few days ago I saw
that
> Yahoo updates the main Tel-Aviv index as per stated with 20 minutes
delay
> but not the stock tickers themselves, these were updated after more
than 24
> houyrs! I became panicky and asked TJ for help,but he politely told
me he
> had no connection with Yahoo and to address them. This I did but so
far with
> no response.
>
> The point is that if Yahoo will not update properly my AB will be
worthless
> unless I find another provider with ASCII quotes, etc. So I wanted
to know
> whether you or someone outside the US has a similar problem.
>
> Herbert

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!