Re: [amibroker] the joy of being almost flat

Hi Herbert,

HE> Yes Yuki it appears there is no god, for traders at least. At first I used
HE> Microsoft and also had to update our local stocks, also around 20 ,by hand,
HE> (I live in Israel) since we only have providers for real time at $45/ mo.
HE> When I had to change from Win98 to Win XP (Win98 had become full of holes)
HE> my Metastock became useless and I found AB with the added advantage that I
HE> could download automatically our tickers.  Now a few days ago I saw that
HE> Yahoo updates the main Tel-Aviv index as per stated with 20 minutes delay
HE> but not the stock tickers themselves, these were updated after more than 24
HE> houyrs! I became panicky and asked TJ for help,but he politely told me he
HE> had no connection with Yahoo and to address them. This I did but so far with
HE> no response.

HE> The point is that if Yahoo will not update properly my AB will be worthless
HE> unless I find another provider with ASCII quotes, etc. So I wanted to know
HE> whether you or someone outside the US has a similar problem.

Same problem.  But I would *gladly* pay 45 bucks a month for RT data
here that I could use.  I can't find it period.  Maybe TJ will let me
convert back to the EOD version of AB.  ^^_^^  The RT version is
worthless for me, it seems.

Yuki

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping