Re: [amibroker] trailing stop question from new user

Hello,

ApplyStops can be either enabled or disabled.
You can not change this bar-by-bar.

Instead write a code that uses a loop as shown in the User's Guide for profit target.

/* a sample low-level implementation of Profit-target stop in AFL: */
Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );

priceatbuy=0;

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
     if( priceatbuy == 0 && Buy[ i ] )
     priceatbuy = BuyPrice[ i ];

     if( priceatbuy > 0 && SellPrice[ i ] > 1.1 * priceatbuy )
     {
       Sell[ i ] = 1;
       SellPrice[ i ] = 1.1 * priceatbuy;
       priceatbuy = 0;