RE: [amibroker] Invitation -- suggest your favorite objective function

Sure, we can think of numerical
descriptions associated with the flatness.  For example, establish a center
point where the objective function is highest for the analysis, then perturb
each of the parameters by some amount and remeasure the objective function.  Measure
the percentage change to the worst of the surrounding points, or measure the
standard deviation of the surrounding points.

Howard