RE: [amibroker] Auto-optimization AFL uploaded

<SPAN
class=347121020-22102003>forgot to say it howard, but I'm very interested in
what you think about it, and any results you get from fiddling with
it.
<SPAN
class=347121020-22102003>
<SPAN
class=347121020-22102003>dave
<SPAN
class=347121020-22102003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Arial color=navy
  size=2>When I
  go to AmiBroker site and open afl Library, I get an error
  message

  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Warning<FONT
  face=Arial size=2>:
  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
  <SPAN
  >/home/amibroke/public_html/library/list.php
  on line 133
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >And