  >From:
  mrdavis9

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibrokeryahoogroups
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:46
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] IB connection for
  Colin

  I still don't have Amibroker because I started
  with IB brokers. I notice that the AB web site mentions
  that IB data connect to AB was coming in the "future". Sorry if this
  has already been covered.

  Does the newest AB beta version work with IB
  data?
  Thanks.

  Colin
  Colin, I have seen no new announcements of when it will be
  available.  If my memory may be faulty here, but the first projected date
  that It was to be available was to be in the Fall of 2002.  All that I
  have seen lately is a few people hoping that it will soon be
  available.   However, there may be more info available about the IB
  connect than I am aware of.  Ron D

  by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.528
  / Virus Database: 324 - Release Date: