Objective functions (was RE: [amibroker] Re: Optimization -- again)

<I have solved the universal market prediction problem for all markets
for all time.>

No kidding...

Pal... Your talents might be wasted here. This is an AB related forum
where the rest of us are focused upon AB and its capabilities.

Unlike you, I have NOT solved the universal market predition problem
for all markets for all time, and your previous posts don't seem to
indicate that you are willing to share your secrets related to this
interesting subject (other than it is moving average based).

As I recall, you started this thread out by hero worshiping Larry
Williams, only to make an amazing revelation that you have this
universally capable predictive system of your own in place.

I hope you are getting something positive out of this... (I'm not).

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511