[amibroker] IB Broker / Dynamic MA crossover

I still don't have Amibroker because I started with
IB brokers. I notice that the AB web site mentions that IB
data connect to AB was coming in the "future". Sorry if this has already
been covered.

Does the newest AB beta version work with IB
data?

---

When I first started playing around with simple
(crude) MA crossovers, of course the whipsaw draw-downs made it unprofitable due
to the constantly changing slope of the price line.
The signals arrived  to late or the pullback from overshoot
caused the signal to also arrive late. That is the nature
of all moving average systems, however, if
I immediately  switched to shorter MA values, the shorter values make
the MA crossovers profitable again at least for that particular
slope angle..

My question is this; are there any systems that
have been coded for AB that use a dynamic MA cross that input slope
angle and/or acceleration? Can it be coded, (and/or is it even practical?
I'm sure I've overlooked something obvious with that kind of
system.)

Thanks.

Colin