Re: [amibroker] Re: Chaikin Money Flow question

Hi Jayson,

Sunday, October 19, 2003, 12:29:56 PM, you wrote:

J> Agreed, I too prefer Twiggs...... I think I may have posted this
J> to the library a while ago but if not here is the code I use. As
J> for time settings... there is no right one but you can tweak the
J> settings using param to find a useful "Fit" over your time
J> horizon......

These indicators are so darned incestuous it's not funny sometimes.
^_^  Take a look at PDI(14) compared to the TMF (formula you just
posted). When PDI(14) goes above zero, so does TMF, almost exactly in
synch. When MDI(14) goes above zero, TMF goes red.  The synch is not
*perfect* of course, but it's easy to see the similarity.

Yuki

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!