[amibroker] Data disappearing

Hi there, i am missing data from my one minute database..

I am sure that i have (or i had) 2 months worth of 1 minute bars for
a certain future...

Thats about 8 weeks x 5 days x 11 hours x 60 minutes =  26400 bars

In tools > preferences > data    i saw that i had the number of bars
to load set to 20.000

The number of bars to load in database settings is set to 50.000

Question... is it possible that when i pressed the save database
option only the 20.000 bars that have been loaded are saved and the
data in there is overwritten..

Is ther maybe a limitation in the number of data to hold...

i am missing 4 days of data right now

thanks

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping