[amibroker] Re: Will systems degrade? (was Optimization)

--- "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:
> nicely said, b.
> ...frankly, it's hard to see how rational
> trading system design is possible in
> a world like this. or am I just depressed?

I like Edison's attitude when looking for the right material to use
in the light bull. When yet another "bright" idea (sorry I could not
resist) failed when tested, he is reported to have said, "We are
making progress. We now know of 999 things that will not work."
After trying everything from bamboo to who knows what, he eventually
found the right material.

Genius is 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511