[amibroker] Re: Uadjusted Yahoo Data - Any news?

The adjusted .vs. unadjusted is a nice option.  The problem is that
typically one needs both simultaneously.  You MIGHT and I emphasize
MIGHT as I haven't thought about this much, want to consider just
using OI for stocks since they're the only securities that typically
have splits and really have no use for OI per se.

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Yuki,
> > >
> > > I agree with you. I was just offering some solution for just
> > splitting
> > > one symbol. Good news are that next beta version of AMiBroker
(4.45)
> > > will have a new flag in the ASCII importer that will allow using
> > > getting split adjusted or not adjusted from Yahoo according to
your
> > preference.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > Tomasz Janeczko