[amibroker] how to get rid of window-linked parametrization?

hello,

I have a parametrized function. I create a layout of two or more windows of the same stock but with different interval settings. then this parametrized function is plotted in every window. when I change parameter in one of these windows it influences the others. is it possible in AB to have this function parametrized in the way that it would be independent of windows? or the only solution is to multicopy source of this function with different name and plot this renamed (but internally the same) functions in every window?

regards,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511