[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Daily data

I was able to download data up to ten years old no problem (for
indices) with Yahoo. I've also got data back to 1999 for stocks also
with no problem.

Have you tried other data sources to see if that works??

Chris

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "trading_for_a_living"
<trading_for_a_living@xxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to import more than 2 years of data when
downloading

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511