[amibroker] Re: Dr. Elders -Triple Screen Trading System.

Steve,
you wrote in some previous message that you optimize and re-optimize
frequently. The Inspection Points , gathered at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/49543
may do the job automatically for you, in cold blood and without any
emotional preference.
I have presented the theory with the Inspection criterion of the
Highest Equity line. The criterion is a part of the code and may
change [easily or not as for the code part...]
Which criteria do you apply in your re-optimizations ?
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> I spent some time reading both of his books
>
> jbell,
>
> Ehler and Williams aren't  traders.  I've spent some time with
Wilder and Lane and neither one could trade their way out of a wet
paperbag.  I love Chande's work, but I believe he struggled with his
management company.  Great formula and code writers are seldom the
best traders (except: of course, our own: Dingo, DT, Chuck & Fred?).

> Hang in there.  Don't expect to open a book and find "off the
shelf" solutions for making money.  A good technical system starts
with an enormous amount of hard work.  Think outside the box and
don't ever believe everything you read.  Try a Perry Kaufman or a
Tuschar Chande book...they might be better then the ones you have
completed.

> Take care,
>
> Steve

Amibroker

<gcfinance@xxxx>
>   > wrote:
>   > > Hi Joe
>   > > While never having used it I did investigate it. There are
>   formulas
>   > > in the library, and heaps of post in the archives. Use Elder
in
>   the
>   > > search function. I do remember Dr Nathan Berger posting that
he
>   > had
>   > > used the system successfully for many years.
>   >
>   > Could someone send me link to or the system itself, please.
>   >
>   > Regards,
>   > Marek Chlopek
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor