Re: [amibroker] Re: Dr. Elders -Triple Screen Trading System.

I spent some time reading both of his books

jbell,

Ehler and Williams aren't  traders.
I've spent some time with Wilder and Lane and neither one could
trade their way out of a wet paperbag.  I love Chande's work, but I believe
he struggled with his management company.  Great formula and code writers
are seldom the best traders (except: of course, our own: Dingo, DT, Chuck &
Fred?).

Hang in there.  Don't expect to open a book and find
"off the shelf" solutions for making money.  A good technical system starts
with an enormous amount of hard work.  Think outside the box and don't ever
believe everything you read.  Try a Perry Kaufman or a Tuschar Chande
book...they might be better then the ones you have completed.

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE