Re: [amibroker] Re: back test versus porfolio back test

Hello,

It seems that combination of

"Activate Stops immediatelly" turned ON
and
"Allow Same Bar Exit (single bar trade)" turned OFF

causes this problem.
I will investigate it further and provide a fix.

Please note however that the combination of settings described above makes little
sense because you do allow to exit the same bar by stop but do not allow to exit the same bar on regular signal.

Also as written in the Tutorial: Back-testing your trading ideas, "activate stops immediatelly" option should
be used only when trading on Open.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com