[amibroker] Dimitris - Was the calc for last equity value resolved?

I had an interest in understanding why you were not satisfied with
how the equity routine listed below worked. Something about how AB
calculated the Equity function and number of bars needed to store
the results?  Did you and TJ resolve the differences? Did you find
another way to do it?

I did an archive search on your posts but did not understand if this
was ever resolved?

Your contributions and skills are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
JOE
Houston,TX

>From Dimitris T.