[amibroker] Re: FW: Optimize/OverOptimize

Is this the proper forum for this discussion?

Can any of this discussion be translated into Amibroker insights, code
examples or solutions?

Heck... I get off topic every now and then, but I would not take
offense to having my reins jerked when needed.

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511