[amibroker] Re: A question

John,
I do not receive gifs, I read messages from here.
[You may post your gif to my mail.]
The alignment means :
*all stocks begin the same day
*the
Filter=1;
Addcolumn(cum(1),"");
will give the same output for the n=1 last quotation
*the spike[s] of the "~count" graph indicates a hole[s] in this date
[s]
*the stock[s] with lower cum(1) have the missing data[s]
*sometimes a stock has EOD for a Saturday/Sunday by mistake and,
consequently,  appears to have more data !!
There is a Tools->Database Purify->Report missing quotes that will
help to investigate
the holes.
The next step is to repair [use another data source perhaps...] these
holes
It is a must, noAddTo Composite() or GetCategorySymbol() result will
work properly
before the alignment !!
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> I don't think it is aligned; see attached screenshot.  If not, how
do i fix it?

> After running a Scan on my Group 254 with:
>
>     AddToComposite(1,"~count","v");Buy=0;
>
> and then plotting this indicator:
>
>     Plot(Foreign("~count","v"),"",1,1);
> I do get a '101' but with a downward spike (see bottom of attached).
>
> thanks
>
> -john
>
> PS: I did step thru all of the charts in Group 254; each had
10/06/03 showing at the top of the Main price chart--indicating to
me, at least, that each has data for that date.

Equity
>   version of your 'Select() indicator.
>   >
>   > However, I do NOT get a bar graph for either the MACD or the
Equity
>   version with ^NDX as my selected symbol. (I do get 5.21987 on the
Y-
amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511