[amibroker] Re: Realtime Question

I would go with esignal.

1) There is no bad data filtering in AB, and e-signal data tends to
be cleaner than iqfeed data, when I had trialed both. I believe iqfeed
is looking in the future to filter bad ticks.

2) If you want N-tick charts, you need esignal as the iqfeed plugin
does not support tick data. Working with tick charts in AB is not
ideal though, so this might not be an issue for you.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511