[amibroker] Re: Novice Real Time and Quote.com Plugin User Questions

Hi Tom,

I just read your post and didn't see a reply so I thought I would. I
do not use the plugin for scanning. I have not tried it yet but on my
db it only updates the symbol you are qued(?) on. Would scanning
force updating on every symbol? Don't know. TJ would have to answer
that one. Same with your other questions.

Hope this helps,

John
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Clarkson, Tom" <tom.clarkson@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511