[amibroker] Re: Applystop are always for me on the dark side....

Thanks for your reply, I use Yahoo historical data
but I have found where was the problem
the trailingprice is highestsince(buy, H) - valuewhen(Buy, AMOUNT)

and Not
highestsince(buy, H - Amount)

Stephane

> Hi Stephane,
>
> With AB 4.43.2 and Yahoo EOD data, the closest Backtest date I show
to the date of the trade you mention is 08/11/03 with a price of
977.5900 and an Ex date of 08/26/03 and Ex Price of 984.713.

> And when I right click on that trade and select 'Show current trade
arrows", I get, on the 'main' chart, a green up-arrow on 08/11/03 and
a red down-arrow on 08/26/03. Each of these arrows appear 1 day after
the corresponding arrows on your indicator.

> So, I guess our data source and/or settings(see mine below) must
differ.

> What data source do you use?
>
> hope this helps
>
> -john
>       Initial Equity: 50000  Periodicity/Positions:  Daily/Long
>       Commissions: 0.00 %  Annual interest rate: 0.00%
>       Range: 199 days  Apply to: Current Symbol
>       Margin requirement: 100  Futures mode: No
>       Def. round lot size: 100  Def. Tick Size 0
>       Drawdowns based on: Open prices
>       Long trades
>       Buy price: Open  Sell price:  Open
>       Buy delay: 1  Sell delay:  1
>       Short trades
>       Short price: Open  Cover price:  Open
>       Short delay: 1  Cover delay:  1
>       Stops
>       Maximum loss: disabled  Profit target:  disabled
>       Value: 0.00  Value:  0.00
>       Exit at stop? no  Exit at stop?  no
>
>       Trailing stop: disabled
>       Value: 0.00