  >From:
  Dave Merrill

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 7:48
  AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Error
  Message

  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>hi bert, quick tip (literally):
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>if you're in the AFL editor and want a quick readout
  of the parameters an AFL function takes, or other details about it, put the
  cursor somewhere inside the function name within your code and press F1. this
  brings up a help window with info on that specific function. note that the
  cursor has to be somewhere *inside* the function name; it doesn't work if the
  entire function name is highlighted.
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>I know for me, when I'm changing languages
  especially, having those details handy is a real time
  saver.
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>
  <SPAN
  class=521314312-06102003>dave
  <BLOCKQUOTE
  >Hi...new
    to Amibroker and loving each minute. I am old TS andEasy Language guy
    trying to learn Amibroker ways.I want to convert some of my TS programs
    over to AB and wouldlike to know if there are some guides I can use and
    that kind of stuff. One I am working on gives me the Error#11
    message for this line:Condition1= C > Highest(H,15) - 4 *
    ATR(15);too many arguments...what exactly is too many?I had
    already changed AverageTrueRange to ATR.I am just getting into the
    mechanics, but does AB havethe indicators, like arrows to indicate buys
    in a program?Would love to be able to run all my TS programs on
    AB.All help greatly
    appreciated.BertSend BUG REPORTS to
    bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A
    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522
  / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date:
9/30/2003