RE: [amibroker] Error Message

<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>hi bert, quick tip (literally):
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>if you're in the AFL editor and want a quick readout of
the parameters an AFL function takes, or other details about it, put the cursor
somewhere inside the function name within your code and press F1. this brings up
a help window with info on that specific function. note that the cursor has to
be somewhere *inside* the function name; it doesn't work if the entire function
name is highlighted.
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>I know for me, when I'm changing languages especially,
having those details handy is a real time saver.
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>
<SPAN
class=521314312-06102003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Hi...new
  to Amibroker and loving each minute. I am old TS andEasy Language guy
  trying to learn Amibroker ways.I want to convert some of my TS programs
  over to AB and wouldlike to know if there are some guides I can use and
  that kind of stuff. One I am working on gives me the Error#11 message
  for this line:Condition1= C > Highest(H,15) - 4 *
  ATR(15);too many arguments...what exactly is too many?I had
  already changed AverageTrueRange to ATR.I am just getting into the
  mechanics, but does AB havethe indicators, like arrows to indicate buys in
  a program?Would love to be able to run all my TS programs on
  AB.All help greatly appreciated.BertSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.