[amibroker] Re: common test data

I think it would be very useful for system comparisons and other
queries as well. The only problem is industry and sector information,
when applicable to systems using that information. I'm not sure of a
good way to get past info on that, other than stable stocks that are
still alive. But otherwise, it'd be good to have a common dataset.

Jitu

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511