[amibroker] procedures: passing parameters

hi,

I hope this is not already explained elsewhere, couldn't find it
anyway.

I wrote some selling rules which I like to place in a "Procedure"
rather than a "Function" because the return is both the "Sell" array
and the "SellPrice" array.

In an other language I worked with (IDL) I could pass variables just
by setting them as a parameter and if changed inside the procedure
they would come back to me changed as well.

So in my case the procedure has the following parameters:

BuyPrice = Open; SellPrice = BuyPrice; SellPrice = 0;Sell = Buy; Sell
= 0;
SellSystem001_proc
(Buy,BuyPrice,open,high,low,close,hit,lot,maxdur,Sell,SellPrice);

Inside the procedure Sell and SellPrice are changed. However I tried
it and it seems that the procedure does not "give back" these changed
variables.

Am I right about this and how could I solve this?

thanks + Rgds, Ed

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511