[amibroker] Re: Results

Perhaps my phrase was not correct :
We donīt know if Fermat knew the solution or not. And we shall not
know in the future...
His statement was : "I know the solution but I have no place to write
it." [Do not forget the impact of Archimedes on him...]
And we shall not know in the future...
They have searched the margins many times...
[Fermat had another habit, he was selling his books [!!] and this is
a great headache for the history of mathematics. The hope to find out
a dusty book with his notes is not dead, but...]
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pablo" <pablito@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> they solved that one already (it was true):
>
> http://www.coolissues.com/mathematics/Fermat/fermat.htm
>
> not much excitement left in this world is there. Can't think of
anything else that needs to be solved ....

> rgds,Ed

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511