  >From:
  ed2000nl
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 5:17
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Summation
  Indices
  Joe,maybe a suggestion. Let Yahoo send all new
  messages to your Email adres. See: "Edit My Membership"I send all
  messages to my local provider and can see the attachment
  then.regards, Ed--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph
  Landry" <jelandry@x...>
  wrote:> -Steve - Here's my village idiot question. I'd love to look
  at how > you calculated the SIs since I'm been trying to match trade
  > generated McClellan Summation Index for a Beasley Score card...in
  > another area and would like too calc them for the Sectors.
  However...> my forum notes always come up empty on attachments -
  says attachment > not stored, same for GIFs.... so unless I'm
  missing something > obvious on my Yahoo forum preferences,/browser
  security - these > attachments are not visible to me. If it's possible
  to receive > attachments via the forum please let me know, and would
  you store > these AFLs in the library? > > Thanks>
  Joe Landry Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.