[amibroker] Re: Summation Indices

Joe,

maybe a suggestion. Let Yahoo send all new messages to your Email
adres. See: "Edit My Membership"

I send all messages to my local provider and can see the attachment
then.

regards, Ed

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Landry" <jelandry@xxxx>
wrote:
> -Steve - Here's my village idiot question. I'd love to look at how
> you calculated the SIs since I'm been trying to match trade
> generated McClellan Summation Index for a Beasley Score card...in
> another area and would like too calc them for the Sectors.
However...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511