[amibroker] Re: McClellan Summation-The Adv Decl symbols

Which are The Adv Decl symbols used in yahoo??Suppose for NSE the
symbols in ^nsei in yahoo so can I get summation index for NSE?
Regards and shall wait for any help.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe" <run_for_your_life2003@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511