[amibroker] Need help with ApplyStop strategy

Hello,

I am testing a trading strategy, but I still need to implement a stop
and I don't know how to solve this. Could you please help me?

The conditions for the stop are as follows:

- An initial stop is placed at the lowest value of the date of Buy or
the bar before (whichever is lowest)

- If the RSI crosses 80, the initial stop becomes a trailing stop.
The stop is placed at the lowest value of the day before. If the
lowest low of the day before is higher than the present value, the
stop is executed.

Could anyone provide me with a solution or hints to build the above
situation in Amibroker.

Your help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Anton de Nijs