[amibroker] Re: Formula question - Rel Strength and MA

If the relative strength is of the ^NDX, for example, the code to plot
it and its 20 and 35 day simple moving averages is:

RS = RelStrength( "^NDX" );
Plot(RS, "RS",colorBlack,1);
Plot(MA(RS,20), "20RS",colorRed,1);
Plot(MA(RS,35), "35RS",colorBlue,1);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jmbruegge" <jmbruegge@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello :
>
> I have used the following formula for relative strength in
Amibroker,

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511