RE: [amibroker] help with trading system

Ed, you should not need to do loops for this, just set the conditions you
want.
Is this close to what you were wanting?

SetTradeDelays( 0, 0, 0, 0 );
Buy = YourBuyCondition;
Buy = Exrem( Buy, Sell );
SellCond1 = Cross( C, Valuewhen( Buy, C) * 1.02 );
SellCond2 = Cross( Valuewhen( Buy, C) * 0.96, C );
SellCond3 = Cross( Barssince(buy), 5 );
Sell = SellCond1 OR SellCond2 OR SellCond3 ;
SellPrice = C;

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading