Re: [amibroker] Style commands

Right!  I also came to same conclusion
trying to create "fat styleStaircase" graph.

Also for my trailing stop indicator I prefer a
"missing" Style viz a horizontal (fat) line (StyleStaircase without the vertical
lines).
Or does anyone have a suggestion?

Fred
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Subject: [amibroker] Style
  commands

  It appears that not all of the "style......"
  commands are independent.  For example, stylehistogram|stylethick works
  OK, but stylestaircase|stylethick does not, canceling the staircase command
  and plotting a thick line.  Does anyone have a work
  around?
  Bill