[amibroker] creating a realtime automated trading system

Hi there... great forum this is>

I want to create an automated trading system. When my trading
conditions are met an order must be placed towards my Interactive
Brokers TWS account..

What would be the best place to build this. I guesss this can all be
implemented using an indicator (or would a scan be beter ??)

My trading system is based om 8 minute bars and calculates a ROC
(rate of change) on the EMA of a number of these 8 minute periods..

My question:   how exactly does AB execute the code that is defined
in the indicator...

1) is it interpreted and validated realtime for each tick received

2) OR is it interpreted and validated one time only for each period
the bar size is set to (in my case this would be once every 8 minutes)

3) OR is the indicator code executed independently and as often as my
system can handle (so possibly multiple time per actual bar)

4) OR ....

thanks

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511