[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.42.0 BETA released

Hello,

A new beta version (4.42.0) of AmiBroker has just been
released.

It is available for registered users only from the members
area at:
<FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/members/bin/ab4420beta.exe

If you forgot your user name / password to the members
area
you can use automatic reminder service at: <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/login.html

CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.42.0 (as compared to
4.41.2)

  first (incomplete) early beta version of the portfolio backtester
  (see documentation
  below)
  fixed plot of Null arrays using styleArea
  fixed display problem with % progress in single-stock optimization
  other minor fixes
Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com

AmiBroker 4.42.0 Beta Read Me
September 25, 2003 20:36
THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT BUGS !!!
Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder
first!
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT: This archive is update-only. You have to install full
version 4.40 first.
Just run the installer and follow the instructions.
Then run AmiBroker. You should see "AmiBroker 4.42.0 beta" written in the
About box.
See CHANGE LOG below for detailed list of changes.
HELP ON NEW FEATURES
New portfolio backtester
IMPORTANT: Since the new backtester is not yet
complete and I am still working on it please accept that until it is
finished I will essentially provide no technical support for it. The only
exceptions are bugs you may find. If you think that there is a bug please report
it to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with all
details you can give including: the formula, HTML report generated by AmiBroker,
trade list or detailed log, etc.