RE: [amibroker] weekly prices look into the future?

<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>thanks, my error, as usual.
<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>
<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>now to investigate whether there's anything profitable
left in any variation of the trading systems I've been looking at (:-(. glad I
looked closely before putting real money down...
<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>
<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>dave
<SPAN
class=426523714-25092003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  You should RE-READ the
  docs. Especially the following bits:

  TimeFrameGetPrice( pricefield, interval, shift =
  0, mode = expandFirst );- references OHLCV fields from other time
  frames. This works immediatelly without need to call TimeFrameSet at
  all.Price field is one of the following: "O", "H", "L", "C", "V", "I"
  (open interest). Interval is bar interval in seconds. shift allows to
  reference past (negative values) and future (positive values) data in higher
  time frame. For example -1 gives previous bar's data (like in Ref function but
  this works in higher time frame).
  Examples:
  TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inWeekly, -1 ) - gives you previous
  week OPEN priceTimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inWeekly, -3 ) - gives
  you weekly Close price 3 weeks agoTimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inWeekly,
  -2 ) - gives you weekly High price 2 weeks
  agoTimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inWeekly, 0 ) - gives you this
  week open price.
  TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inDaily, -1 ) - gives previous day
  high when working on intraday data

  Shift works as in Ref() function but it is applied to compressed time
  frame.

  Note these functions work like these 3 nested
  functionsTimeFrameExpand( Ref(
  TimeFrameCompress( array, interval, compress(depending on field used) ), shift
  ), interval, expandFirst )<FONT color=#ff0000
  size=3>therefore if shift = 0 compressed data may look into the future (
  weekly high can be known on monday ). If you want to write a
  trading system using this function please make sure to reference PAST data by
  using negative shift
  value.

  Best regards,Tomasz
  Janeczkoamibroker.com