[amibroker] AB upgrade wishlist (was position sizing & profit & options)

Gerry,

Great idea. I personally would like this to use actual "continuous"
data rather than an theoretical calculation for the option values.
Using real option data would also allow one to test for situations
when option prices were too high to be used.

However, it might not require a separate set of code to handle
options as a hedge for a primary long or short strategy. If AB gets
the ability to run 2 or more portfolios in parrallel, with periodic
rebalancing, then buying puts or calls could be one of the parrallel
portfolios. That would let one experiment with being 100% hedged,
50% hedged, etc.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511