Re: [amibroker] export to csv

Hello,

1. Use Automatic analysis window instead.
>From the guide:

The exploration mode is extermely flexible: you can, for example, export the whole database to CSV file using the following formula:

  filter = 1; /* all symbols and quotes accepted */

  AddColumn(Open,"Open",1.4);
  AddColumn(High,"High",1.4);
  AddColumn(Low,"Low",1.4);
  AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.4);
  AddColumn(Volume,"Volume",1.0);

2. Time offset affects the dates you import, problems may start
if the date cross date boundary. Please send me your data file for checking
tj-at-amibroker.com

3. RT version allows tick charts, N-tick charts (eSignal feed only)
and more than 10 symbols in RT quote window and only RT version
has 'wait for backfill' feature.

In the future RT will get more exclusive features.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com