RE: [amibroker] Re: storing fundamentals and other data for each stock

<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>thanks, I did see that, it is helpful.

<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>I don't mean to seem like I'm tilting at windmills just
for the fun of it, but when AB has a fundamentals window, and my data provider
has fundamentals, it's not so unreasonable to ask if they might connect, yes?
it's not the end of the world if they don't, and I support other things being
higher priority, just making sure.
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>also, as I said, I'm interested in storing custom data
per stock per bar "somewhere", and wondered how this might all relate. if AB can
put fundamentals "somewhere", which it can via OLE, is this a generic
"somewhere", whose fields we can just declare by name on the fly, or more
predefined fields that exist because Tomasz coded them in. my understanding from
Tomasz is the latter, so we wait for a later release to have something like
this. again, it's ok, just making sure I didn't miss something that's already
possible. (did I mention how great this program is alread?)
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>thanks for the steer though,
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>
<SPAN
class=416155920-21092003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Refer
  to Msg # 46090 from Steve Wiser (also Msg # 46096).You place the
  #include in the Built-In 'Price' indicator and thespecified afl in the
  designated include sub-directory.Then when you View Interpretation you
  will see all of the QP2 Fundy data.Steve made a few other posts
  related to this... look them up if youneed more info.Phsst---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
  wrote:> it does work. it's just that there's already a built-in
  interfacefor seeing> at least some fundamentals, but there's no
  data in there, even though my> data source (QuotesPlus) supplies
  it.> > dave>   Why doesn't GetExtraData
  function work for your QP2 fundamental data>   needs?>
  >   PhsstSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.