[amibroker] Re: storing fundamentals and other data for each stock

Dave,

Refer to Msg # 46090 from Steve Wiser (also Msg # 46096).

You place the #include in the Built-In 'Price' indicator and the
specified afl in the designated include sub-directory.

Then when you View Interpretation you will see all of the QP2 Fundy data.

Steve made a few other posts related to this... look them up if you
need more info.

Phsst
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:
> it does work. it's just that there's already a built-in interface
for seeing
> at least some fundamentals, but there's no data in there, even though my
> data source (QuotesPlus) supplies it.
>
> dave
>   Why doesn't GetExtraData function work for your QP2 fundamental data
>   needs?
>
>   Phsst

Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!