RE: [amibroker] interpreting AA test results

<BLOCKQUOTE

  really only looking to compare entry strategy.
you don't
get paid for buying. you get paid for selling (;-)
<SPAN
class=302122717-20092003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  I'm unsure in the circumstances how to determine which best suites my
  needs - but I'm inclined to think that as I can only physically trade a
  small proportion of the identified trades, I should be looking to trade
  the entries that give me the best average trade win - the second
  strategy.<FONT color=#0000ff
  size=2>
some of the
things I typically look at are average return, maximum drawdown, percentage of
wins, ratio of winners' profits to losers' losses. <SPAN
class=302122717-20092003>not to go way basic, but
balancing the various ways of
measuring risk and reward is a lot of what designing and optimizing a trading
system is about.
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
hth, doubt