From: "Brian Elijah" <cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 11:01 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Help

Can someone explain how this works? I got this as a email from Tomasz (I
know he is really busy- but I need to know how to do this) If I can do this
(as stated in the text below) I can use amiquote to download bulletin board
stocks ( .ob)
I trade a fair amount of .ob stocks and if I can get amiquote to talk to
yahoo correctly I will no longer need QP for my data source- which to me is
a huge issue (QP does not supply data for .ob stocks)

Can someone tell me how to do this Thanks. Brian

Brian,

This may be because Yahoo does not report OPEN price for these stocks and AB
by default rejects such quotes.

You may however turn this off and allow such quotes by editing aqd.format
file
and changing
$STRICT 1
$STRICT 0

---

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM