[amibroker] Help

Can someone explain how this works? I got this as a
email from Tomasz (I know he is really busy- but I need to know how to do this)
If I can do this (as stated in the text below) I can use amiquote to download
bulletin board stocks ( .ob)
I trade a fair amount of .ob stocks and if I can
get amiquote to talk to yahoo correctly I will no longer need QP for my data
source- which to me is a huge issue (QP does not supply data for .ob
stocks)

Can someone tell me how to do this Thanks.
Brian

Brian,

This may be because Yahoo does not report OPEN price for these
stocks and AB
by default rejects such quotes.

You may however turn this off and allow such quotes by editing
aqd.format file
and changing
$STRICT 1
$STRICT 0